In connection with the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we inform you about the rules of processing your personal data and your rights related to it.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Astrokyon Sp. z o.o., ul. Józefa Marcika 27 30-443 Kraków.
2. Data Protection Officer: Maciej Rymaszewski, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The administrator processes your personal data based on applicable law, concluded contracts, and your consent.
4. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) Art. 6(1)(a) – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) Art. 6(1)(b) – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party;
c) Art. 6(1)(c) – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the administrator is subject;
d) Art. 6(1)(f) – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party.
5. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes described in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities, which process personal data on the basis of appropriate data processing agreements with the Administrator.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes specified in point 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of applicable law.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to rectify data – in case the data is incorrect or incomplete, the right to request erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), the right to request restriction of processing, the right to object to processing of data.
8. If the processing of personal data is based on consent given by the data subject (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, as required by applicable law.
9. If you become aware of any unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for data protection matters.
10. In the situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data is obligatory in situations where the processing of personal data is based on a legal provision or a contract concluded between the parties.
12. Your personal data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling.
13. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization